Oh blog how I have missed you (and my sweet Grandmother too...sorry Gubbie). So here are some MAJOR updates!
Over the Christmas holiday we were blessed with the best gift ever. My sister, Courtney, and her family joined us for a couple weeks. We absolutely love her and my brother-in-law Joe, sweet Jack, and crazy Josie. We spent a week tearing up the Oahu beaches (with one awful wipeout, huh Court?) and then moved on to short trip to Kauai. The Dads did some major hiking while Court and I spent many hours by the fun pool and beach at our oceanside hotel. To say that the kids LOVED the waterslide and pool at the Poipu Beach Sheraton is an understatement! Our time with the Ghormley's was wonderful and ended tooooooo soon. We can't wait for them to come back and soak up some more Hawaiian sun with us!
Yay for Parks and recreation updates!!! I'm with your grandma.... I have missed them too!!!
ReplyDelete