Friday, April 29, 2011

The Inevitable Happens...



Well, we knew this day would come. So when it did, we laughed and laughed (which is a lot better than crying!) Rachel got a hold of a pair of sissors I left out and decided to "trim" her bangs. The "trim" ended with us trying not to laugh in her face (which didn't work very well), a trip to Target for some wide headbands, and suped-up diet of extra proteins so that the hair would grow back quickly! It hasn't, but she doesn't even care anymore and it just looks normal to us now. :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, she did a bang up job! I'd laugh, but I know as soon as I do, I'll find Addie doing the same thing... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your kids looked a lot alike before... but with the buzz cut bangs she is a dead ringer for E. I still love my little Billy Rae though!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete