Since it is something I (and most people) have only watched on television, you can imagine how excited I was to be sitting on the beach for the final day of the Reef Hawaiian Pro of the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing today. (And yes, everyone, we skipped church to go see it on a Sunday morning :-) The waves weren't huge from a professional surfer's standpoint, but we thought it was pretty impressive. Also, we got some local info on dodging the crowds for the other two legs of the Triple Crown that will be going on over the next month. We left the competition in time to hit the shrimp trucks (D tried out the Thai truck this time) for lunch and then headed down to Turtle Bay to swim and play in the sand. Sorry I didn't take pics of that, but I did of the surfing. Miss you all!


So awesome!
ReplyDelete