P.S. For some reason these pics are not very figure flattering. I'm a little appalled that I actually posted them. I promise I haven't gained 20 pounds since arriving in Hawaii. :-)
Monday, November 30, 2009
~Surfs Up~
I LEARNED TO SURF YESTERDAY!!!! I have made a few friends through Deryck's work and they took me out yesterday to a local Navy beach and taught me! After figuring out how to catch a wave (and after not catching a bunch of them), I got up to my knees on my first one. Then, I caught about 5 more over the course of the afternoon and rode them in standing up! It was VERY fun, but exhausting. My arms and shoulders are a little sore today, but not as bad as my bruised hip bones and rib cage. I can't wait to get out a try it again! The pics are from far away, but that is me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment