Monday, September 28, 2009

Disney World!!












We spent 5 wonderful days at Disney World with my sister and her family. Ethan and his cousin Jack rode their first real roller coaster and loved Splash Mountain and its 52 foot drop! Rachel and Josie got to love on some princesses! We went to the Chef Mickey character dinner and the kids got to play with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto...you would have thought they had all died and gone to heaven they had so much fun. It was a time of awesome memories with our kids and we can't wait to go back in about 3 years after we return from our tour in Hawaii!

Which leads me to what is going on with HAWAII! We fly out of Little Rock in less than 2 days! We have been searching the internet for housing and we need some prayers in that area. It is expensive and tricky to find a good house with a GOOD elementary school! So please be praying for us!

And last, many of you might have already heard this but I had a pretty back car wreck this weekend. Deryck's mother tied the knot with Les up in Oak Grove, Arkansas, this past weekend. We left a couple things at the church, so I headed back to go get them. I lost control of my DAD's 4Runner (note: my DAD's not mine!) on an S curve. I turned it around backwards trying to correct it and then flipped it into a ditch. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I am fine. Not one scratch, bump, or bruise from the wreck. The only scratch I have is from dropping out of my seatbelt (on my head) and crawling out. I had flip flops on and so I have a couple cuts on my feet. The 4Runner is totalled, but thank God for parents who love their kids and not their things. :-) I feel horrible, but am thankful to not have any injuries. So thanks for all the well wishes and phone calls.

Next time you hear from us we should be in Hawaii! Aloha everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment